El espejo y el reflejo

Un yo afirmado en otredades.

19:39

Some English posts...

Publicado por Mela Cabrera |

Since I can't help thinking in English most of the times, I thought it would be interesting to have some of that global language going on here...

We were walking towards the exit when I heard this teenager, maybe 13, 14 year-old girl, who was giving her girlfriend this really interesting speech about life and how she should live it, in this particular way kids talk these days which I just can't understand...

- So... If he says "I'll be there in 5 minutes" it means he just woke up and he'll take a shower soon and half an hour later he'll be leaving the house to get to your place in 45 minutes...
- But what if he's really 5 minutes away?
- He's not, believe me, I know it...
- Ok... Then I can take a longer shower and get a cuter hair and make up...
- Try to wear tight jeans.. They love it!!

Thirteen... Maybe fourteen... And she's got it all figured out... I wanted to go to her and ask "And what if he said he's great in bed but then you had to fake it...?"
But then I thought, nah... She can't be that cool... Then I hear the word "Tampon" coming out of her mouth and I just walked away...

She's around thirteen... I'm so old

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe